Sunday, March 29, 2015

Hop into Easter!

                                                               

I was busy all this morning making a few more Easter cards.  I used the Sweet Sentiments collection from Graphic 45 for two of the cards, and was inspired by Polly's Paper Studio on the other two.  My personal preference would have been to add embellishments like flowers and bows to these cards, but since I'm mailing them in plain envelopes, I didn't see the practicality in it and was afraid the condition the cards would be in when received. I think I'm going to have to invest in some small boxes for future cards!     
                                                  
                                                  
                                                                
This card and the one below were made from Graphic 45 papers.  My personal touches are the gold sticker corners.                 
                                   

The tiny lace doilies are from a Cherry Designs die cut called French Pastry that is only 2" x 2". I just cut it in half and used one on top and the other on the bottom.

                                                 

I used a combination of Graphic 45 papers and a collage postcard designed by Sally's Studio. I stamped "time to celebrate" on the front of it. 

I wish everyone a very happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment