Friday, March 1, 2013

Mail Art

                                                             
Not just another new day, but here we are in a new month.  We have St Patrick's Day and Easter this month, so lots of ideas and inspiration for cards!  This time I want to showcase three cards I made that were inspired by an article from the February issue of Craft Stamper, a British publication.  I didn't have the stamps used in the article, but I managed to improvised, and I think they came out quite nicely. 
                                            
I love coloring Magnolias and makin cards using Tilda, but it's nice to have a change of pace to explore other ideas and techniques.

                                     
Happy Everything!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Damarys, and oh you did just fine even without the 'right' stamps.

    ReplyDelete